Crystal Report Business Objects must be updated before the second execution of the OXSAS Update installation kit.
If Crystal Report Business Objects is not updated to the new version, the OXSAS Update installation (second execution) will display an error message then resume the installation.
Not updating Crystal Report Business Objects will cause problems on reports generated by Crystal Report (Standardisation, Methods, Spectra, etc...)
Please proceed as follow:
- In Windows Control Pannel, start "Add/Remove Programs"
- Search "CrystalReportBusinessObj" in the installed Program's list.
- Press "Change/Remove" button.
- In the "CrystalReportBusinessObj - InstallShield Wizard" dialog, select "Remove" action, press on "Next" button then follow on-screen instructions.
- Download the "install-11.5-IS2009.zip" file attached to this article.
- Extract "install-11.5-IS2009.zip" to a folder of your choice; for instance in "C:\Temp\CRBO1159" folder.
- Execute "C:\Temp\CRBO1159\setup.exe" and follow on-screen instructions.
- Resume normal OXSAS update procedure.
- Starting with OXSAS update version 220.127.116.115, it is necessary to first update the reporting tool.