The problem seems to be that the ECD has been installed, but the software is not configured for the change in the GC configuration.
- Trace 1300
For Xcalibur or Tracefinder:
- Access the Thermo Foundation Configuration from Windows
- All Programs
- Browse to Thermo Foundation 3.X, Instrument Configuration.
Figure 1: Instrument configuration
- Move the mouse cursor over the Trace 1300 Series GC icon in the right-hand panel.
- Click on the GC.
- Click Configure.
- The IP address does not have to be the same as in the picture.
Figure 2: Trace 1300 Series configuration
- Click Get. This will upload the current GC hardware configuration.
- Click OK.
- Click Done when the pop opens.
Software does not recognize that an ECD has been added.