Communication error messages
Error messages on the Integrion Software for Chromeleon version 7.2.10 and Windows 10 PCs:
- Device: Pump_ECD and Message: "Maximum of 5 timeout errors to recieve response is reached. Driver will stop auditing this error"
- Device: Pump_ECD and Message: "Timeout to read response for comman: U0000 CD data"
- Device: Pump_ECD and Message: "Timeout to read response for command: H0007 get single change"
- Chromeleon 7.2.10
- Integrion IC System
- Integrion TC Systems
- Un-install CM 7.2.10 and install CM 7.2.5. Windows 10 needs to be accessed on the Internet.
- If not, use the Offline install of .NET network 3.5 in Win 10, as this is the long-term service branch followed by Chromeleon 7.2.9 or Chromeleon 7.2.10.
- Follow PSB-ICSP-1084 - Device Disconnection Solution.pdf
- Ensure the laptop power settings are as described in the factory communication PSW-ICSP-1084 references.
- Use a powered USB 2.0 hub.
- Set the sequence update visible views for MS Data to on-demand.
- Open Run, type msconfig, and click OK (or press ENTER), refer to Figure 1.
Figure 1: Open: msconfig
- Choose the Boot tab and open Advanced options...:
- Uncheck the smart parameters in the script editor and change the number of processors from 1 to 3 as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: BOOT Advance options