Daily Maintenance of the Analyzer for Use of Corrosive Reagents
To reduce the risk of corrosion, special attention should be paid for the daily maintenance of the analyzer.
- Gallery/Gallery Plus/Beermaster Analyzer 7.0
- Gallery/Gallery Plus/Beermaster Analyzer 6.0
- Empty the cuvette waste bin of used cuvettes preferably after each test run or at least at the end of the day while the analyzer is still on.
- Flush the cuvette waste bin with water and remove any residue.
- At the end of the day, take the reagents away from the analyzer.
- Open the analyzer's main vent to ventilate the analyzer and leave the cover open for at least 30 minutes.
- Wipe all visible reagent spills with a cloth moistened with mild detergent.
- Empty the waste water container and clean with tap water.
BE ADVISED: Ensure that the laboratory is adequately and properly ventilated.