TEM_UI unable to Launch and Startup (Talos SW v.1.15.1), Error “Microscope Application "Talos" Failed to Start”.
Talos Arctica G2
These are possible resolutions for the issue:
- Remove "%" Sign in the System Registries, and Problem will be fixed by New SW Release of Talos v.1.15.3.
These are possible causes for the issue:
- Talos with "AutoLoader", TEM_UI will be unable to Launch and Startup.
- KI-307652 --- TEM user interface cannot startup on systems with Autoloader (Glacios, Arctica, Krios) – check Page-2.
- Perform Registry Editor – “Regedit”.
- Go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Fei\BrickBox\UserData\tem\ System\BhvAutoloader\Manual Inventory
- Remove and Delete all seeing “%” signs in this Registries.
- This Known Issue applies to all TEM Systems with SW version under v.6.15.1.