Bruker Esprit v.126.96.36.19979 software encounters QMap failed on Quantitative Measurements (under Titan v.3.6.2).
Metrios DX G3
These are possible resolutions for the issue:
- Upgrade to latest releases of Bruker Esprit v.188.8.131.5291
These are possible causes for the issue:
- STEM detector imaging partially showing incomplete, next lead to QMap mess-up quantifying elements and application failure.
Known issue already encountered and found by Hillsboro Metrios Development Team under software version of Titan v.3.6.x:
- Only possible solution is to upgrade Bruker Esprit to the latest one.
- Esprit v.184.108.40.20691 released from Titan v.3.7.1.
- WI-106791 --- Install Esprit Software for Dual-X.
Software Installer can be found:
- Download Titan v.3.7.1, software release package from TEMSWArchive.
- And Locate this Bruker Esprit software installer inside Titan***_rel.ISO file.
- After mounted this ISO file, path: \3rdParty\Bruker\Esprit v2.0\Esprit Install.exe.
- Be reminded that to backup C:\Quantax User\ folder, for those important Libraries of "Cliff-Lorimer Factors" to carried over to new Esprit new version.
- And backup Esprit -> System: "Detector Data" Configurations.