Compustage X-axis unable to move to +999um, when Holder is being inserted
Titan ETEM G2
These are possible resolutions for the issue:
- Replace new Floating_rod + new Holder O-ring.
These are possible causes for the issue:
- Due to Customer uses Unidentified Custom-made Holders, which may cause damages and wear-outs at the inner tubbing of "Floating_rod".
Several Troubleshooting Actions had been done:
- Try to swap both UTP ethernet cables from Left Panel to Right Panel.
- Try to swap with other DT-Holder available.
- Double check the X and Y-axis Donator clamper leveling.
- As possible to be parallel with Donator.
- Using TEM_UI Stage2 OCX with "Absolute Positioning".
- Moving stage X and Y-axis individually.
- Watch TAD – Compustage Info for the voltages.
- Using "Jog" Feature in TAD – Compustage Info for the Voltages, too.
- Check V-Groove assembly by WI-4022 190 53024 --- adjust V-Groove assembly.
- Try to Grease all Compustage gears with Molykote.
All above Troubleshooting, had made confirmed of Compustage to be working correctly.
- Meanwhile when Compustage without holder being inserted, moving towards +999 ~ –999 range can be reached with no issue.
- Customer do have their own Custom-made Holders, suspected these Unidentified Holder caused the damages on Floating_rod.
Final Action done, Replace Floating_rod + Sample Holder O-Rings.
- Advised to use only with Braycote Vacuum Grease P/N: 4022 268 00273.
- Problem Resolved.