TrueImage Feature Application of “Automation Experiments” OCX found missing and unable to work.
Themis Z (3.1)
These are possible resolutions for the issue:
- Download New Dongle Update File from “BOX – Customer Dongle + Licenses” Folder, and Perform V2C-way Dongle upgrade Procedures. Next Step, is to Re-install TEM Software to Enabling Configurator Checkbox of “TrueImage 5470/10”.
These are possible causes for the issue:
- ”TrueImage” is NOT Enabled at Customer Dongle Licenses.
WI-4022 190 53598 - Customer Dongle and Software Protection
- Referring to Chapter-6.3 - Updating the Sentinel EMS USB customer dongle.
How to Download Dongle Upgrade File from BOX:
- Login to BOX.
- Go to “Customer Dongle + Licenses” Folder, then search by serial number (e.g., D3808 or 9930146).
- Download the attached V2C file – “D3808 – 9930146 – add 54 70101 – 3aug2020.V2C”.
V2C-way Dongle Upgrade short Procedure:
- Reminders: Remove Service key and must Stop TEM_Server.
- Use Internet Explorer, in MPC and go to link: http://127.0.0.1:1947/_int_/devices.html.
- After Dongle upgrade and confirmed “TrueImage” License had been found OK with “License Reader”.
- Next step is to Re-install Full software ISO installer package again to make “Configurator” Checkbox Enabling the “Automation Experiments” Application.
How to perform V2C File to Upgrade Dongle:
- Go to Update/Attach Options.
- Go to Browse for where you save these V2C Upgrade File, which download from BOX.
- Next, Apply File.