Upgrade Customer USB Dongle licenses failed with Error Code: 55 and Error Description: HASP_UPDATE_TOO_NEW
These are possible resolutions for the issue:
- Properly upgrade Dongle licenses by time sequence one-by-one from old-V2C file to new-V2C file.
These are possible causes for the issue:
- Software features of Advanced Scripting for Phase Plate, Camera Dose Fraction, and Camera Electron Counting unable to work.
Error Code: 55 and Error Description: HASP_UPDATE_TOO_NEW.
- Because of missing upgrade previous V2C file.
- Need to find out all previous V2C files available on BOX, and upgrade by time sequence one-by-one from old-V2C file to new-V2C file.
- WI- 4022 190 53598 --- Software Licensing Overview and Instructions.
- Follow Chapter-3.4.3 --- Update the Sentinel Customer Dongle with a V2C file.
New Dongle Licenses need to be upgraded:
- Advanced TEM Scripting Phase Plate.
- Advanced TEM Scripting Camera Dose Fractions.
- Advanced TEM Scripting Camera Electron Counting.
BOX link to download Dongle license upgrade V2C files, link:
- Search by D-number or 99-number (7NC), for this Case: D3694.
- Upgrade V2C file by time sequence one-by-one, following the date of releases