The HT went off during data acquisition
These are possible resolutions for the issue:
- Replace IPB
These are possible causes for the issue:
- external interlock triggered; IPB defective
The HT went off during data acquisition in the mid-night without any user's interruption.
It could be turned on but went off again when moving the compustage.
- Pilz sensors on the HT cable and on the column have been swapped.No help.
- power-cycle the tool ,No help.
- VGIB board has been replaced. No help
- The relay on the HT tank has been checked. Function good.
- VGIB is already replaced and issue not fixed
- The BSDR is never activated during a shut down.
- IPB interlocks are working as it should be
- VCBT working OK according to the TAD tests
- Check the X24 connector on the HTTMB of the HT tank. OK
- Check the X43 connector on the HTTMB of the HT tank. OK
- The cable connection on the VCBT also looks fine.
- In manual mode, open Vcp, close Vac --> HT does not switch off
- In manual mode, open Vac, close Vcp --> HT does not switch off
- In manual mode, open Vac and Vcp both --> HT drops out.
- Vcp and Vac singal go to the VGIB. Since VGIB is already replaced and blacker shutter are never triggered we suspect VCBT.
- new VCBT board has been mounted. it does not solve the issue
- Replace IETM, no help.
- Coil impedance of the K2 relay is slightly below spec, order HT Tank Subrack
- Order a HT PIB board.
- HTPIB Board Test pass
- HTCB Board Test pass
- IETM Interlock Test pass
- HT Generator Test (Dummy plug) pass
- HT Generator Test (HT Cable) pass
- Human Safety Circuit test pass
- When the connector X6 was disconnected from IPB, the HT stays on after the column valve is open.
- When X 6 was connected back to IPB, HT would switch off again.
- The HT stays on after IPB was replaced. The issue has been resolved