Sample jumps at different positions when stage is tilted .
These are possible resolutions for the issue:
- Replace the holder
These are possible causes for the issue:
- Holder tip loosen
- Fix x donator. No improvement for sample jumping.
- Adjust the tightness of y donator. No improvement for sample jumping
- Check behavior when krios is warm. Issue disappears when scope is warmed up and returns back when system cool down.
- Check the stage securing bolts behind the half moons. Very tighten.
- Tap the stage. it slightly moves in the tap direction but stops Immediately. Floating rod is stable.
- Test with another holder, Sample doesn't jump at all. Check the holder and found the tip on the holder is loosen.