TEM_Server software upgrade to Titan v.2.11.1, the original Standard “TEM AutoCTF” Features are not functioning anymore
These are possible resolutions for the issue:
- Upgrade customer Dongle Licenses
These are possible causes for the issue:
- TEM AutoCTF Features had been migrated to Sherpa; Apparently No Dongle Licensing will not work.
- TEM_Server software from to Titan v.2.11.1 and further, TEM AutoCTF Features are being migrated to "Sherpa“, Standard TEM AutoCTF No longer working anymore.
- Work Instructions and Service Bulletin related: SB-2019-014 ; WI-105275 ; WI-PN_300250 ; WI-PN_302165.
- Normally, when customer had purchased “Standard TEM AutoCTF” Feature Licenses, TEM Factory will provide FREE of Charge upgrade to Sherpa.
- Dongle upgrade file can be found at BOX.
- Found Customer Dongle Licenses missing with “TEM AutoCTF FocusStig” and TEM AutoCTF Coma”.
- These 2-Dongle Licenses are required for Sherpa to work.
Upgraded Customer Dongle Licenses available download from BOX.
- Search on BOX by using D-number or 99-number.
- For this case found BOX Link: https://fei-box.box.com/s/3doc1wl2ac...868q3v0m6xd28s.
- Sherpa TEM AutoCTF Features worked as expected.