Vitrobot Spontaneously restarted after touching LCD screen when it is idle.
Krios G4 (4.0)
These are possible resolutions for the issue:
- Adjust the supply to PC to 5 volts.
These are possible causes for the issue:
- 5 V supply for PC is not stable.
When Vitrobot is idle, the screen is normally black, if customer touch the screen, the Vitrobot restart sometimes.
Action taken as below:
- PC104 replaced already → issue not fixed.
- It can be LCD problem sending wrong signal to system. So check the LCD's cabling and recalibrate LCD → no help.
- We found the 5 volts for PC104 was actually 4.43 V, which was too low, adjust it to 4.78 max by the potential meter (refer to the second image below) and then we cut the tie wrap of PC104 and manage to get 5.18 V → issue fixed.