When viewing your measurement results in the session view, you may want to explore a specific spectrum in more detail with tools not available in the session view. Fortunately, you can easily save a spectrum to your Measurements and then open it in the Spectra view.
❖ To view a spectrum from your session analysis in the Spectra view
- In the Map Analysis view tab, select the Cursor tool and click a point you wish to analyze.
- Open the spectra pane, if it is not already open, to view the spectrum at the selected point.
- Right-click the spectrum and select Add selected spectrum to dashboard measurements. Note the X and Y position of the spectrum, as displayed in the spectra pane.
- Click the Dashboard icon to return to the dashboard.
- Under Measurements, find your spectrum. The spectrum is named using the X and Y position.
- Right-click the spectrum and open it in the Spectra view.