iCAP 7000 Customer Familiarisation Guide
The attached document is intended for basic hardware and software customer familiarization and includes these sections:
- Safety: Ensure that the customer has followed and understood the Safety Instructions detailed in the Reference Guide. Explain to the customer the requirement for a ‘Risk Assessment’ and to accurately label the parts of the instrument and associated equipment/parts in contact with hazardous materials. (This is to protect all people working with or close to the instrument system.)
- Instrument Overview: Ensure that the customer is given an overview of the system.
- Sample Introduction: Ensure that the customer has followed and understood sample introduction detailed in the Reference Guide.
- SOP: Ensure that the customer has followed and understood how to run a stored method as detailed in the Quick Start Guide.
- Familiarisation Guide: Work through the Customer Familiarisation Guide with the iCAP operator. Show the training videos, Help files and location of all manuals.
- Customer Maintenance: Ensure that the customer has followed and understood the Customer Maintenance Procedures detailed in the Quick Start Guide.
- iCAP 7200
- iCAP 7400
- iCAP 7600
|Ver 1.02 - iCAP 7000 Familiarisation.pdf||August 02, 2022|