No Counts after computer replacement
iCAP Qnova Series
1. In Instrument Control, click the Detector Setup button of the Wizards ribbon tab
2. Select the Install new Detector radio button and click Next.
3. Click Next to switch off the vacuum system
4. The current of the turbomolecular pump is displayed in hertz (Hz). Once the speed starts to decrease to a value of for example, click Restart Vacuum.
Since the detector is not actually being replaced, there is no need to vent out the vacuum chamber.
5. When the turbo pump speed has reached 1000 Hz again, click Next
6. The wizard asks you about the installed detctor type and its serial number
a. Select DM440 Standard for detector type
b. Input the detector serial number. If unknown, a 6 digit number such as todays date can be entered, i.e. 010122
c. Select Enter detector voltages manually radio button
d. Click Next
Run Detector Setup: Install New Detector
7. Using a recent performance report, input the Pulse Counting and Analog voltages from the performance into the appropriate fields in the wizard and click Next
8. Perform a Full Detection System Calibration using the Setup (aka Calibration aka Thermo-5A) solution
This is even after completing the steps laid out in Setting Up Qtegra for ICP-MS on a New Windows 10 PC and transferring over the Persistent data folder which contains the file the detector voltage is saved is saved to.