Improper capillary connections
How to troubleshoot if there are improper capillary connections?
- Vanquish Flex Binary UHPLC System
- Vanquish Flex Quaternary UHPLC System
- Check fittings for correct placement.
- Loosen and re-tighten Viper fittings (refer to the Viper Installation and Operation Guide).
- Use only the appropriate fittings (see Connecting Fittings, Capillaries, and Tubing on page 68).
For additional troubleshooting help try downloading the Thermo Scientific HPLC Troubleshooting Guide App. The app is an extensive tool to effectively diagnose various potential issues with HPLC analysis.
Thermo Scientific HPLC Troubleshooting Guide App (Apple App Store)
Thermo Scientific HPLC Troubleshooting Guide App (Google Play)