This new OMNIC Anywhere release includes improvements for the correlation search feature, including support for non-absorbance units and new libraries for search. We also include improvements for tags and a whole new Support section for users to share feedback and support requests.
- Measurements with units other than Absorbance can now be used in a correlation search
- A new Support section was added to allow users to share feedback or request support
- A Tags column was added to the Measurements table to allow users to manage tags more easily
- New Raman libraries were added to match FTIRsearch.com
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes