Peristaltic Pump roller failure or head failure
- iCAP 6000 series
- iCAP 7000 series with large pump
Install a peri pump rebuild kit, see image to follow:
- Individual roller seize up due to lack of lubrication over time. Try a light machine oil to resolve. Otherwise, replace roller drum assy.
- Roller drum assy does not rotate, however motor is turning. Replace the rubber motor coupling.
- Rubber motor mounts have degraded or have broken.
- Pump tubing clamps are worn or failed.
Environmental factors (acidic fumes, humidity) as well as general wear and tear.