- The Triplus RSH headspace Errors out at the beginning of the run.
- Typically this error is caused during the setup of the RSH or when new software is loaded.
- The error might be: "Sampler-gasvalve-incorrect voltage, Trayholder2 slot1:1" This error script might be present depending on the first position the autosampler accesses.
- Other errors could also be present.
- Triplus RSH
- Triplus RSH SMART Series
This might happen at system install after entering a new configuration or if you update or downgrade the Firmware. It is probably the Output Voltage, I/O Interface, Pulse-Width Modulation (PWMOut) that needs to be set to 35 V.
From the Control Terminal, do the following:
- Change Access Level to "Extended User”
- Go to Options/Setup/Modules/IO Interfaces/Input Output 1/PWMOut/Output Voltage 0 V.
- Change the Output Voltage to 35 V.