Failed IGS install
Abort failed install
- The build is found to fail in the “Antaris IGS Documentation” sub-installer.
- The error asks you to insert the DVD.
- Cancel out of that error. You are now in the error state.
- Respond to questions until given the chance to abort the entire installation.
- Abort the entire installation. When you abort the install, all subsequent installers will NOT be run. That includes ALL of the RESULT installers.
Copy the installation software
- In File Explorer, navigate to the C: drive of the target computer.
- Right click in an empty space in the File Explorer file pane and select the New menu item.
- From the New pop up menu, select “Folder”. A new folder will appear in the file pane and it will have a name like “New folder”.
- Rename the folder to something like “IGSInstall”.
- In the File Explorer, select the DVD drive and select ALL of the files in the DVD directory. Use Ctrl-A to do this.
- Return to the C: drive and select the “IGSInstall” directory.
- Paste (Ctrl-V) all of the files from the DVD drive into C:\IGSInstall.
Delete files from the aborted install
- From the C:\IGSInstall directory, find the “ThermoMSIUninstall.exe” program and double click on it.
- Press “Select All” and then press “Start Uninstall”.
- When the uninstall is finished the main window of the program should be empty. Press “Close” to finish.
- In File Explorer, navigate to the C:\IGSInstall directory.
- Launch “start.exe” to start the install.
- Continue through the install as per usual.
- Verify that the install ran to completion.
- Reboot computer.
- In File Explorer, navigate to the C: drive and select the IGSInstall directory.
- Right click and Delete the directory.