Disabling the Drain Sensor in Qtegra
- iCAP 6000
- iCAP 7000
- You must first close Qtegra
- Then open Configurator
- Select Experiment Configurator
- Click the arrow next to the configuration of interest to reveal components
- Then right click EDIT to see SETTINGS
- Under iCAP OES, find "Drain Flow Sensor Enabled" and click the drop down
- Select False to turn drain sensor off or True to enable it
- After you change it, hit the save icon and close Configurator.
- You can then reopen Qtegra
Customer or application determines that the drain sensor is a hindrance and needs to be turned off.
- Capillary type does not allow light passage for sensor to function
- Sample viscosity prevents sensor from functioning
- Customer elects to turn of drain sensor