Integrion unable to communicate with Chromeleon.
- Integrion models:
1. Incorrect USB connections:
Solution: Check the USB connections. The Dionex Integrion should be connected by a USB cable to the PC on which Chromeleon is installed.
2. System not configured in Chromeleon:
Solution: Verify that the system is configured in Chromeleon and is assigned to an instrument.
3. Microsoft Windows power management option turned off power to USB devices in the system:
Solution: When the power management option is enabled, the PC automatically turns off power to USB devices that are idle.
- The system not being configured.
- Incorrect USB connection.
- The USB option is turned off.