How can I correct restrictions?
- Integrion models:
Possible Causes and Solutions:
1. Tubing or fitting
- Back flush or replace the tubing or fitting. Be careful not to overtighten fittings.
- Replace the column inlet bed support or clean the column.
- For instructions, refer to the column manual provided on the Thermo Scientific Reference Library DVD (P/N 60-053891).
- If sample precipitation adsorbing onto the column is suspected, filter or dilute the sample, or run the sample through an OnGuard cartridge or InGuard cartridge.
3. Injection valve
- If the injection valve is the suspected source of the high backpressure, observe a run to see whether the high-pressure limit is triggered when injection occurs; if it is, the injection valve rotor seal or stator may need to be replaced.
4. Dionex EGC III
- Replace the outlet frit as instructed in the Dionex EGC manual.
- The manual is provided on the Thermo Scientific Reference Library DVD (P/N 60-053891).