- When a fault or error occurs during the operation of the autosampler, the Status LED on the front panel changes to red.
- One or more messages appear on the autosampler display.
UltiMate™ 3000 Autosampler Series:
- WPS-3000(T)SL Analytical
- WPS-3000(T)SL Semi-prep
- WPS-3000TBSL Analytical
When the autosampler is operated from Chromeleon:
- The message is displayed also in the Chromeleon Audit Trail.
- Some messages in the table are identical for the different drives.
- In the Chromeleon Audit Trail, these messages start with the drive to which the message relates: Carousel, syringe drive, needle drive, or horizontal drive. Therefore, in the table, these messages are listed as: (Drive): message.
- To remove messages from the autosampler display, you can perform also the ClearDisplayError command in Chromeleon.
- The Prev, Next, and Clear keys appear on the navigation bar:
|To …||Select …|
|Return to the previous message.||Prev|
|Proceed to the next message.||Next|
|Remove the message from the display.||Clear|
- These keys are active also when the autosampler is connected in Chromeleon.
- The table lists autosampler-related messages along with appropriate remedial actions.
- In addition to the messages in the table, other messages may appear.
- If you are unable to eliminate the problem, note the exact wording of the message.
- If the autosampler is operated from Chromeleon and if communication between Chromeleon and the autosampler cannot be established, messages appear in the Chromeleon Audit Trail.