Vanquish Autosampler experiencing an error Code 33: Leak Detected.
- Vanquish Core
- Vanquish Flex
- Vanquish Horizon
Find and eliminate the source for the leakage.
Resolve liquid leak:
1. Locate the source of the leak. As leakage usually occurs at a connection, visually inspect all components and connections in the flow path.
2. Tighten or replace the connection or component as required.
3. With a cloth or tissue, thoroughly absorb all liquid that has collected in the leak tray and under the leak sensor. Be careful not to bend the sensor.
4. Allow the sensor to adjust to the ambient temperature for a few minutes.
5. If leakage is no longer reported, you can resume operation.