How do I respond to error messages?
- Heracell VIOS 160i
- Heracell VIOS 250i
The error detection system is an integral element of the device-internal control system. It monitors the control loops and their sensors. If an error is detected in the system:
- The alarm relay switches and issues signals and messages;
- An audible alarm sounds;
- The main menu is overlaid by a flashing warning triangle and the pertinent icon;
- The value indicators are no longer updated;
- The detected error is listed in the error table; and
- The event is entered into the event display.
When an error condition persists although it has been acknowledged, that error can be redisplayed by pressing a red key (T, CO2, O2, RH or system, Menu key).
- If the alarm relay was switched due to a user action, the switching state can be reset by accepting the error message (e.g. for the manual cancellation of the steri-run decontamination routine).
- If the alarm relay was switched due to a technical defect, the switching state remains active until the defect has been corrected (e.g. low water level in workspace).
Accepting the Failure Message
- If the warning triangle is displayed, press any position on the touchscreen.
- The Error dialog box appears and the detected error is displayed. The audible alarm is switched off.
Exiting the Error Display
Press the End key , and the error message disappears.
For more information, refer to the Heracell VIOS 160i/250i User Manual.