Labbook Freezes on "Wash will complete when the FAST method finishes."
- iCAP Qnova
- iCAP Q
- ESI PrepFAST SC-4dx
- Open the FAST method being used
- Find the line that says "Loop Rinse Toggle"- This will be in the right column of the FAST method
- Click the + button to expand that line
- Change the timing for Method at 12s to 11s, Method at 18s to 12s. (Double click on each line, and a box will appear for you to change these values.)
- Once changed, click save to save the FAST method.
- Once saved, restart the computer, and reload Qtegra. Make a new lab book and reload the FAST method. Double check that the new values are correct.
NOTE: If using a 1.5mL loop you may also want to check the method settings and make sure that the uptake time is between 30 and 35s.
Qtegra update, requires this change.