Loss/reduction in peak area and or height observed on U3000 WPS
Test the system by running a known compound. If this does not resolve the issue, check the following:
- Verify pump pressure is stable and as expected.
- Try a different column.
- Verify your mobile phase is correct and remake.
- Check system for any signs of leakage.
- Verify your sample is what you think it is.
- Check for any air, particularly in the syringe, and monitor pressure trace for signs that sampler is injecting air and not liquid.
- Verify the method parameters are correct.
- Verify that the instrument configuration has not changed, such as a different loop or buffer tubing being fitted but not updated.
- Check the detector for any errors or leaks. Possibly run the wavelength verification to check wavelength.
- If possible, weigh sample vial before and after injection to verify sample is being drawn from the vial.