Chromeleon keeps reporting “Error 61: Rear Seal Wash Sensor Malfunction” but no rear seal wash sensor is actually installed.
- ICS-6000 Pumps
- ICS-5000+ Pumps
- ICS-5000 Pumps
- Go to Chromeleon workstation and navigate to “Instrument”.
- Click command button or click F8 on the keyboard to activate the instrument command window.
- Under “Pump_1”-“Properties”-“RearSealWashSystem”, change “Automatic” to:
- "Interval" if running eluent other than water through the pump head, that is, manually prepared eluents.
- "Off" if running water only through the pump head, that is, eluent generation.