How to perform the first power up on your instrument.
UltiMate 3000 Autosamplers
- For a short time, general information about the autosampler appears on the autosampler display: device type, serial number, bootloader and firmware versions.
- The autosampler runs a series of internal tests during which all of the main components are checked.
- When testing is complete and has been successful, the initial screen changes to the status screen.
- If an error is detected, the autosampler is not ready for analysis.
- The Status LED on the front panel changes to red and a message appears on the autosampler display.
- If the autosampler is operated from Chromeleon, the message is logged also in the Chromeleon Audit Trail.
- Turn off the autosampler, take appropriate remedial action, and turn on the autosampler again.
- For routine operation, leave the main power switch on.
- For routine on/off control, use the standby button on the front of the autosampler.
- Press and hold the button for one second to allow the autosampler to change the mode.
- Turn the main power switch off when instructed to do so, for example, before performing a service procedure.