Power Failure indicator
Unit does not operate, or Power Failure Indicator is on.
- TSX Laboratory Refrigerators
- TSX Blood Bank Refrigerators
- TSX -20° Laboratory and Enzyme Freezers
- TSX -30° Lab Freezers
- TSX -30° Plasma Freezers
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Check that the cord is securely plugged in. Plug another appliance into the outlet to see if it is live.
- Check that the double pole circuit breaker located next to the power inlet is in "ON" position (i.e., "1" position).
- Try cycling to OFF position (i.e.,"0" position) and then bring to ON ("1") position.
- Test the voltage and verify that it is correct for your unit. Refer to the appropriate unit specifications.
- If the outlet is dead, check the circuit breaker or fuses.
Note: The unit should not be connected to a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected outlet as it may be subject to nuisance tripping.
WARNING: Troubleshooting procedures involve working with high voltages which can cause injury or death. Troubleshooting should only be performed by trained personnel.
TSX Laboratory Refrigerators
TSX Blood Bank Refrigerators
TSX -20° Laboratory and Enzyme Freezers
TSX -30° Lab Freezers
TSX -30° Plasma Freezers